Thursday, February 21, 2008

While you were sleeping..

So, you thought it might be funny, to strike while I was sleeping huh? Well I have a problem with this. You see, one of the only times I truly relax is when I'm asleep. You get all the joy of stressing me out during the waking the hours and that should be enough. I think I deserve this time to unwind don't you?

Bedtime is my time. You heard me! And I want to be left alone.

Despite what you think, I do not enjoy having semi anxiety attacks in my dreams, nor do I find it humorous when I wake up with an unexplained anxious feeling that lasts throughout the morning, sometimes stretching into the afternoon. I would prefer, if you would refrain from this obnoxious behavior until it is actually warranted. Like if someone was attacking me, or a burglar came into the house, a driving snafu that might lead to a car accident etc., those are appropriate times for me to feel anxious and in some cases panic. Sitting at home watching t.v., reading, sleeping or any other such forms of relaxation are NOT the appropriate time. Until something of real importance comes along I'll thank you to leave me the hell alone!

No comments: