Saturday, February 9, 2008

Go away I don't want to hear it

Somewhere in my subconscious:

"Hello Michele"?

"What"?

"I have a delivery for you".

"Go away. I didn't order anything".

"Well I have a package that I'm supposed to deliver to you personally".

"What is it"?

"Looks like it's some mild to moderate with a slight chance of severe anxiety".

"Well I don't want it. Take it back".

"I'm sorry that is not an option. An order has been placed and I need to make sure it is properly delivered".

"I told you I didn't order it".

"Well according to our records, it was indeed purchased, and requested to be sent to you".
You must take it. Whether or not you choose to use it, is up to you.

"Fine. Leave it in the usual spot".
Back to reality:

I wish I could place a secret camera in my subconscious, just to see what it's up to. It's obviously having covert conversations with myself, when I'm not paying attention. How else do you explain a sudden attack of anxiety out of the blue? I mean, I have no reason to be scared, anxious, panicky, etc. I'm just going about my daily business, doing things I've done a hundred times before and then BAM! I'm hit. Like a bullet from a sniper that you never saw coming. Why? What did I do? Do I somehow deserve to be made miserable and punished? As far as I can tell, I haven't done anything terribly wrong. So why the attack?

See this is why I need to find a way to keep track of my subconscious, because it's obviously up to no good. And I need to put my foot down and stop this bad behavior. It's been running around free and loose for a long time, thus proving over the years that it can't be trusted. It knows it has the better of me right now, because I can't seem to crack it's secret code to get past security and find out just how it's operating.

Well you may be sneaky now, but I'm going to find out how you work, and I'll put a stop to this one and for all.....


No comments: